Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Uhhhhh






three 6 mafia won an oscar 
before martin scorsese did

I somehow landed in a video production class and now I have to make my own three to five minute film. Not only do I have to make it but also show it to a bunch of people for "productive criticism." Otherwise known as "public humiliation." Awesome, here we go. I thought about dropping it but it's senior year and I can't really put things off until next year anymore. Now I understand why the Oscars are eight hours long and dammit every single one of those people deserve to be recognized. I have to write the damn script, figure out where to shoot it, what they're wearing, what angle, what tunes, what what what fuck. In other news: I think I got a good idea and if I pull it off I'll post the finished product on here. All I have so far is the opening scene which only has one piece of dialogue in it: "i think it's time you met my friends."



✘✘
SuckitbySina

No comments:

Post a Comment