Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Potato Talk


Fact: I've never met a potato I didn't like.
Fact: I've met a lot of potatoes.

The potato is simply a good thing, a loyal friend. In so many different shapes, sizes, colors, and consistencies: it is easy to love. I'm more likely to discriminate with people than discriminate with potatoes. And something tells me: so are you. Members of the Potato Hall of Fame include: the mashed potato, potato salad, potato chips, french fries, baked potatoes, twice-baked potatoes, people who are "couch potatoes," that potato a la grate with the white cheesy fancy-ass sauce, hash browns, seasoned potatoes, mr. potato-head, criss-cut fries, sweet potatoes...i rest my case. Research has shown that potatoes are great on top of everything, even/especially on more potatoes. So next time you come across one, any which kind of potato, feel free to pop-off on it in a big way.

No comments:

Post a Comment