Friday, March 19, 2010

SuckitbySina UPDATE

Update: You read about the insane and near inhumane events that happened this past Valentine's Day. Well I have an update on "Gurl" the black baby pit bull I purchased (and returned). Sitting at the park last Monday we saw a questionable, but caring couple cup-caking (whoa that's a lot of c's) with each other and with a dog that looked a lot like our Gurl. After asking them we found out that they had indeed bought the dog on Valentine's Day from the same lady we did, and she was the runt of the litter too! Well there can only be one runt of a litter, so it was indeed my "beloved" Gurl. Although they had renamed her, "Fendi," they seemed caring enough and I was glad to see that the little shit looked well fed and well educated. She ran right up to me and gave me a look that clearly said, "Bitch you abandoned me, but you're lucky my shrink told me to forgive you."


Four-Legged Gurl

No comments:

Post a Comment