Tuesday, February 9, 2010

BITCH WHERE'S MY COFFEE


I can't bring myself to write To-Do Lists. Getting the hypothetically pending things actually done is another story. These important "get you shit together" things lag on for days at a time. Evathediva feels the same way and gives us her top ten reasons why she needs an assistant:

1. Put my keys onto the new key ring I bought after losing my old set godknowswhere.
2. Call in sick to work for me and make it sound legit.
3. Break up with my boyfriend but make sure that he still buys me birthday & xmas presents.
4. Give me a back massage whenever I’m feeling tense.
5. Manage my facebook page- specifically friend requests, messages and uploading of new photos.
6. To make sure my phone/i-pod/camera is charged at all times.
7. Shave my legs.
8. Ask for extra ranch at the restaurant so I don’t seem like a fat ass pig.
9. Upload the videos from the video camera into my computer (in the correct format).
10. Monitor my drunkness and make sure I leave the party before I am dancing topless on the dining room table.
11. Parallel parking. Tap-tap-tap.

Just to make things perfectly clear, I thought I'd give you all the things I DON'T need an assistant for:

1. Laying out at the beach in Hawaii for 6 hours. I can do that myself.
2. Eating eggs benedict, pancakes, and coffee at brunch. I got that one covered. (I do need an assistant to make the reservation at the Elite Restaurant in the Fillmore though.)
3. Smoking a cigarette. (I would need an assistant to have a lighter ready.)

***After sitting here for too long without being able to come up with anything else that I wouldn't need an assist for, I must agree with EvatheDiva and say: get me an assistant, stat. I don't know who I was saying that too, since I would need an assistant to find me an assistant. Catch-22 gurl.

No comments:

Post a Comment